It’s beer festival season, but most of us are under a stay-at-home order. You can do virtual beer tastings and tours from your home, but now, you can also do a beer festival from home – thanks to Rock Star Beer Festivals.
When you buy a ticket to one of their “Virtual Edition” beer festivals, you’ll receive a package with 10 special local and regional brews, along with brewery swag, delivered to your home the day before the event. You’ll also receive a video link where you can enjoy guided tastings of each beer from a brewmaster or ambassador of each brewery. There will also be band performances and interactive games.
At a cost of about $4 for each beer, the guided tasting, and entertainment – that’s a pretty good deal, and something fun to do on a Friday or Saturday evening when stuck at home.
Here’s the list of upcoming virtual beer festivals:
- April 24 – 8-10 p.m. PT – Las Vegas Beer Festival Virtual Edition $40
- April 25 – 7-9 p.m. PT – San Diego Beer Festival Virtual Edition $35-$45
- May 2 – 7-9 p.m. PT – San Francisco Beer Festival Virtual Edition $40
- May 9 – 7-9 p.m. PT – Long Beach Beer Festival Virtual Edition $30-$40
- May 9 – 7-9 p.m. PT – Los Angeles Beer Festival Virtual Edition $30-40
- May 16 – 7-9 p.m. PT – Portland Beer Festival Virtual Edition $40
Unfortunately, the price is based on pickup or delivery of the package in and around the city listed, so – even though the festival is virtual – you will not be able to attend, unless you can receive the beer in these cities.